Sea Eagle 31
- ID: 4757
- Designer: Oli Enderline
- Keel Type / Style:: Full
- Rig: Sloop
- Boat Colour:: White
- Builder: Enderline
- Launched: 1963
- Loa: 9.47m
- Hull Material: 1'' Mahogany plank
- Deck Material: Ply Glassed
- Engine: 2005 Volvo Penta 30hp Diesel engine.
- Speed: 5 knots cruising
- Fuel: Stainless steel fuel tank with 220L capacity.
- Drive: Shaft Drive
- Water: Stainless steel tank with 70L capacity
- Cabins: 1
- Headroom: 5'10''
- Berths: 4
- Heads: 1
- Accomodation: 1 cabin, 1 double and 2 single berths. 1 head.
- Galley: Located port aft. 2 burner stove. Pressure water system, hot water system.
- Engine Description: 2005 30hp Volvo diesel engine.
- Tankage: Stainless steel fuel tank with 220L capacity. Stainless steel water tank with 70L capacity.
- Electrical System: 12V electrical system, inverter, 2 batteries, solar panel.
- Other Electrical Equipment:
- Navigation Equipment: Furuno GPS, Furuno radar / chart plotter, depth sounder, wind gear, auto pilot, Furuno weather fax, speed and distance logs, compass and barometer.
- Radios: VHF radios and Kenwood SSB.
- Entertainment: Stereo and CD player.
- Deck Equipment: CQR main anchor, spare anchor, Maxwell anchor winch, covers, spray dodger and fenders.
- Rig and Rigging: Sloop rig configuration, stainless steeel rigging, aluminium spar construction, and 7 winches.
- Construction: 1
- Steering: Tiller steering.
- Safety Equipment: 2 fire extinguishers, life jacket, flares.
- Tenders: Inflatable with 2hp Yamaha outboard.
- Sails: Furling headsails, inner foresail, orange stormsail. All sails new in 2006.
- Maintenance: Last maintainence - January 2011 at Ovlov's. Set of spares, filters, impeller, belt (new), shaft overhauled, 2 new bearings installed.
- Marina / Mooring:
- Vessel History: Solo sailed to New Zealand 2002
- Beam: 2.75m
- Draft: 1.5m
- Miscellaneous Galley Equipment: Pots, pans, cutlery included.
- Mechanical Details:
- General Equipment: Binoculars, clock and BBQ.
- Comments: Total restoration to wood inside and out - Two coat epoxy inside, fibreglassed hull, deck and cabin top - all rudder fittings replaced in stainless steel - new full tanks installed under cockpit.
Read 2735 times
Published in Yachts - 0-250K