Salthouse Coastal 35'
- ID: 4752
- Designer: Salthouse
- Keel Type / Style:: Round Bilge Displacement.
- Boat Colour:: White
- Builder: K Kempthorn
- Launched: 1990
- Loa: 35'
- Hull Material: GRP hand layed.
- Deck Material: Ply Glassed
- Engine: Nissan 95hp diesel engine.
- Speed: 8 knots cruising and 10 knots maximum.
- Fuel: 2 Stainless Steel fuel tanks with 500L total capacity.
- Drive: Shaft Drive.
- Water: 2 Stainless Steel water tanks with 600L total capacity.
- Cabins: 2
- Headroom: Full headroom
- Berths: 7
- Heads: 1
- Accomodation: Full headroom, 2 cabins, 2 double berths and 3-4 single berths. 2 showers and 1 head, ensuite off Fwd cabin.
- Galley: Located port aft saloon. 2 burner stove, oven, pressure water system, hot water system (engine hot water cylinder), fridge, freezer.
- Refridgeration: Fridge, freezer.
- Engine Description: Nissan 95hp diesel engine.
- Tankage: 2 Stainless Steel fuel tanks with 500L total capacity, 2 Stainless Steel water tanks with 600L total capacity, holding tank with 100L capacity.
- Electrical System: 12V electrical system, shore power (expired), 2 house and 1 engine batteries (missing 1 engine battery), 200 total amp hours (house), WOF expires 2008.
- Other Electrical Equipment:
- Navigation Equipment: Radar, depth sounder, compass.
- Radios: VHF and CB radios.
- Entertainment: Stereo and CD player, surround sound in saloon and flybridge.
- Deck Equipment: 35lb plough main anchor, spare plough anchor, electric anchor winch, 50M anchor chain, 4 fenders. Full covers, spray dodger - hard top full covers, full cockpit cover with side and rear clears. Stainless steel ladder.
- Rig and Rigging:
- Steering: Hydraulic wheel steering, 2 steering stations.
- Safety Equipment:
- Maintenance: New zinc's, prop speed and antifoul.
- Marina / Mooring:
- Vessel History:
- Miscellaneous Galley Equipment:
- Mechanical Details:
- General Equipment: Game rigged, wet fish tank under landing platform. Tide clock, chain counter in saloon, windscreen wiper, 2 single dive bottle racks.
- Comments: Current under water survey done on 21/11/2011. This vessel is in very good condition throughout.
Read 3960 times
Published in Launches 0-250K